MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Well phooey. Candled, and 9/17 are clear!! :rant
All 3 of my EE look good, and 1/2 bantam. The 2nd bantam has a blood ring.
1 SLW, all 4 turken, 1 cochin, 1 GLW are clear..... As well as both dark brahma!!! Nooooooo!! :hit

So down to: 3 EE, 1 bantam, (my eggs) 1 cochin, 1 LO, and one GLW. Pretty bad.... Don't think I'll be buying from this person again, unless day 14 reveals otherwise. I left all the clears in, even though some could almost be used as a lantern they are so see-through.
-Banti

Hi
smile.png

I've set 24 Buff Orpingtons, 18 Lavender Orpingtons, and 6 of my own Marans mixed eggs (likely one pure FBCM and the others FBCM x Olive Egger, Ameraucana, and Easter Egger). Most of them are not for me, but I will keep a few chicks hopefully! Hatch date May 12.

Never had Orpingtons, but always wanted them.

(Even though I definitely don't need more chickens. I will have a bit more space if I can finish renovating a shed this summer to put my pure breeding FBCM and BBS Ameraucana groups in.)

Just saw 6 hawks fly by. SIX. Thankfully the girls have been locked away since the hawk incident 2 weeks ago. But why would there be so many I wonder?

I want to let a broody hen hatch this spring as well as incubating, but just when I actually want it no one seems dedicated
sad.png

Except for my lone commercial White Leghorn who is fiercely broody. I don't trust her at all, I don't think she has good intentions.

Hi :)

I've set 24 Buff Orpingtons, 18 Lavender Orpingtons, and 6 of my own Marans mixed eggs (likely one pure FBCM and the others FBCM x Olive Egger, Ameraucana, and Easter Egger). Most of them are not for me, but I will keep a few chicks hopefully! Hatch date May 12.

Never had Orpingtons, but always wanted them.

(Even though I definitely don't need more chickens. I will have a bit more space if I can finish renovating a shed this summer to put my pure breeding FBCM and BBS Ameraucana groups in.)
Welcome

Quote:
Mine always seem to pic the worst times to go broody. I have one girl sitting now and two others who want to take her eggs. I had to put them in a seperate pen. Keeping up would be so much easier if my multi quotes would come back. Anyone else lost theirs and their toolbar? I posted on the help forum but haven't had much luck with fixing it. They are putting it off on my computer so just checking to see of others have issues.

Quote:
Love the Polish. We hatched some Houdans 4 year ago. Still have one girl. She is my favorite.
Quote:
Mine always seem to pic the worst times to go broody. I have one girl sitting now and two others who want to take her eggs. I had to put them in a seperate pen. Keeping up would be so much easier if my multi quotes would come back. Anyone else lost theirs and their toolbar? I posted on the help forum but haven't had much luck with fixing it. They are putting it off on my computer so just checking to see of others have issues.
Just testing. My multi quote works just fine. At least i think this is what you mean? I'm on mobile though so only one quote button

Back
Top Bottom