May 2020 Hatch-A-Long

I have regular size Cochins and they are my favorites even though my RSL Dolly is honestly my favorite because of how she acts. She’s like the weirdo genius kid no one talked to in class 😂 she’s so odd I love it!
I’m really glad I got them!! Though I really love the Brabanters too. They have sooo much personality lol though the little Cochins do too. :love

And :lau I love that description!!! LOL she sounds amazing.

I’m really glad I got them!! Though I really love the Brabanters too. They have sooo much personality lol though the little Cochins do too. :love

And :lau I love that description!!! LOL she sounds amazing.
Pants my black Cochin is an odd ball too.

Dolly goes around and cleans everyone’s face before bed. She is hilarious. She was one of the first chickens that started the flock I have now. She was $9.95 at the farm and POL. She laid me an egg the first week I had her. They did clip her beak though at the farm. Only issue I had with them, but she’s happy here. She’s living large. Wait till she sees the double decker coop we are doing 😁

Pants my black Cochin is an odd ball too.

Dolly goes around and cleans everyone’s face before bed. She is hilarious. She was one of the first chickens that started the flock I have now. She was $9.95 at the farm and POL. She laid me an egg the first week I had her. They did clip her beak though at the farm. Only issue I had with them, but she’s happy here. She’s living large. Wait till she sees the double decker coop we are doing 😁
I can’t wait to see how they act when they grow up!! Lol they’re such spazzes 😂🤣

And OMG hahaha that’s hilarious!!! But awww that’s so sweet!! :love mine are gonna be in love with their new palace LOL

3 out and 3 working on it! These are getting pretty dry so I’ll take cuter pics later!
A40105C2-E4F8-4BFC-A8D7-C0B48497F214.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom