May 2021 Hatch - A - Long

Pics

wolfwalker

Songster
5 Years
Dec 21, 2018
Jewell County Kansas
Really, really, it's just now the 11th of April. I just set 41 Aloha eggs and 7 FBCM eggs in the incubator which puts them with a hatch day of May 2nd. AND, in a weeks time, I will have a free incubator and will fill that one up too. Just not sure what I am putting in there yet, after all I do have a week to make up my mind. I'm tempted to order eggs, I have been eying up those Isabella Leghorns, but I am finding that some of them out there are not even close to the best quality and look like someone has been stepping out on momma. Though my niece, who is special needs for medical, really fell in love with a picture of a frizzled gold laced polish. Seeing she is going to have to have surgery again, I think this makes near 40 surgery's in her 10 years, she has as a baby also suffered 3 strokes so I might try to find some eggs to hatch out for her to look forward too. She said she already named her chick Georgette. :)

Blue Baby- some of my eggs coming will be NN-frizzles.

These are the 2 NN Aloha hen's that I'm hoping to do the hatch with. The egg's are a nice size already for it.

IMG_7014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom