May have to throw in the towel and give up the chickens..*updated!*

Quote:
I have a really nice stand of bamboo, growing in my backyard...The old neighbors didn't like my eclectic redneck ways..LOL. Anyway, I have 2" stalks. It is one of the best gardening tools to have.

I'll, gladly, bring you some bamboo and build some roosts for a good meal and a little gas money.

What I did, was drill holes, using a 2" hole saw, and then, slotted one side, so that the bamboo could be picked up and moved out of the way, for easy cleaning.

Last edited:
Quote:
It was a blast...I got to play big trucks, with her 3 1/2 yr. old son... Waaap Waa Waaaaaap..Then, you throw the truck up into the air.

He is a good kid and an excellent, willing helper.

Setting the blocks in that black swamp dirt, had me completely muddy, and I told him that I was like Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs...It's easier to say than Royd...I don't know why.

This thread makes me want to
woot.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
bow.gif
clap.gif

Seriously, this kind of stuff is what our BYC community is all about.
D.gif

Quote:
It was a blast...I got to play big trucks, with her 3 1/2 yr. old son... Waaap Waa Waaaaaap..Then, you throw the truck up into the air.

Setting the blocks in that black swamp dirt, had me completely muddy, and I told him that I was like Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs...It's easier to say than Royd...I don't know why.

hugs.gif
You are awesome. The world needs more folks like you Royd. Way to pay it forward!

Quote:

You rock, man.

Awesome....just awesome. What a kind & generous thing to do - THIS is a perfect example of why I love BYC!

Back
Top Bottom