McMurray Assorted. Help Identify. Pic Heavy! :)

PeuAPeu

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 30, 2012
Alabama
So the following are some pics of my new babies. I already know the BO and SLW so I am not posting picures of them, but these are from the assorted special from McMurray. Let's try and identify them!

1. This picture shows two different types of black chicks. I have quite a few of the ones with black and light colored feet but only a couple of the ones with the all grey/dark feet. I was thinking the light colored feet ones might be Black Jersey Giants or Australorps. I don't have a clue about the all dark leg ones.

2.Not sure about these. Some are darker and some lighter. Some have those fuzzy cheeks indicative of Easter Eggers.

3. Not sure about this one. Lots of black and yellow. Light colored feet like the one in the above photo.

4.This one looks different than the one above. It's cheeks don't look as fluffy.

5. This one is very light.

6. This is the only one I have like this. It looks very different than the Buff Orpington chicks. This one is a light color yellow. I was thinking this might be a White Leghorn. Or maybe this is supposed to be the rare chick because this is the only one that is not like the others.

7. This is another picture of one of the ones with dark legs.

Thanks! So I was pretty spot on with the EEs. I have had a couple before so I thought that's what they might be. I appreciate your response! :)

The #4 does look like a welsummer, that is what mine looked like as a chick! GOOD LUCK

Some of the black ones look like dominiques, barred rocks or marans.

Thanks all.....it will be fun to watch them grow and see what they are but sad when I see all the roos and have to get rid of some.

Back
Top Bottom