Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

To all that have never been to our show. We provide a booklet for all, inside we try to have adds for all things poultry and more. We developed this so that the lay person coming to their first show, will have info to take home with them. We have advertisers such as BYC,Horizen Structures, MyPetChicken, Keiper Cooping, as well as breeders. This way someone can see everything, and enjoy the show, and afterward have something to take home and look at for further reference. Personally we advertised last year and had lots of sales after the show. A plus also, is that your add will be up on the club website for the entire next year, so anyone who checks out the site can contact you for the next year. We have business card size for $25, 1/2 page $45. & Whole Pages for $75. You can get that much in a news paper! So anyone who wants to place and add, sell some birds in the next year, feel free to email me or pm. Thanks,
April

I'll be bringing silkies for sale, have a bunch of split/lavs as well as blue,black,splash & whites for the show. Probably some bantam Wyandottes as well. Let me know if anyone wants something specific. Hopefully will have some pictures posted soon.

Anyone going to this show have modern game bantams for sale? I am looking for two show-potential roos, a birchen and a black/blue or splash. Anyone have one available? If so, please PM me! Thanks!

smile.png

Oh, also will probably be showing a Polish or two and maybe a showgirl hen and/or a silkie rooster. Haven't decided yet! If I show, I will be bringing sale birds, mainly standard blue laced red wyandotte started pairs or trios and Polish. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
smile.png

Oh the bird auction sounds fun! When will it be? I got my birds tested today Kay is very nice happy I met her and her husband and glad I joined the club. Can't wait to see everyone there.
I am showing 5 faverolles bantams PM me if your interested in two of the pullets from them they will be about 8 weeks one blue salmon and one salmon.
Henry

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom