Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

Quote:
I know how you feel Tracey! I walked in the run to look for my girl Rachelle and I didn't even recognize her!!!
th.gif

I'm so glad your birds are okay Henry!

Thanks everyone they are fine I locked everyone up because of the upcoming show and the mud its chilly here to though. Are you interested in a pair of the LF faverolles I will take pictures of them tonight if you are I need to take pictures for help sexing some others. I can PM you with info about them and where you can check out their parents.

I'd be interested in pictures Henry whenver you have the time. No rush.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks everyone they are fine I locked everyone up because of the upcoming show and the mud its chilly here to though. Are you interested in a pair of the LF faverolles I will take pictures of them tonight if you are I need to take pictures for help sexing some others. I can PM you with info about them and where you can check out their parents.

smile.png

Oh sorry I will take them now.

Quote:

smile.png

Sent you a PM I also send brody's broodello a PM

Brody's Broodello :

Bob Turk said that the weather is going to hold out. The rain is coming in on Sunday night into Monday!
woot.gif
:woot

wee.gif

Quote:
Me too, I've never been to show let alone shown my own chickens! I really want to see all the different breeds too. I hope I can control myself and I don't end up taking home too many "souveniers".
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Me too, I've never been to show let alone shown my own chickens! I really want to see all the different breeds too. I hope I can control myself and I don't end up taking home too many "souveniers".
big_smile.png

I also have to watch myself I am picking up two hens and 6 eggs already. I need to resist temptation.

Henry

Is anyone bringing Marans for sale or LF Cochins also looking for a Exchequer Leghorn hen(s)

and Muscovy hens it may be too early - I'd also be interested in chicks and duckings - Please feel free to PM me ...

I really am looking forward to Sunday - This is the nicest group of people!

Back
Top Bottom