me and other quail witnessed a fox kill one quail.

Well, I know it works, but its one of those things I'm not entirely comfortable suggesting on a public forum. We had lots of critter problems when we lived in Manitoba: deer eating veg, coyotes attacking chickens. When my husband went out to do night check he would, hmmmm, leave messages to wild animals, that the place was not unprotected. "Dear" he would say, "where tonight?" "Oh, the corn is ripening," so he would urinate next to the line of corn. It worked wonderfully well, and I bet lots of people know this and do this.

Well, I know it works, but its one of those things I'm not entirely comfortable suggesting on a public forum. We had lots of critter problems when we lived in Manitoba: deer eating veg, coyotes attacking chickens. When my husband went out to do night check he would, hmmmm, leave messages to wild animals, that the place was not unprotected. "Dear" he would say, "where tonight?" "Oh, the corn is ripening," so he would urinate next to the line of corn. It worked wonderfully well, and I bet lots of people know this and do this.

Omg really. I don't think I could possibly do that but if it works for you then fair enough

Back
Top Bottom