Me and the chicken keep having an arguement... PICS!

Absolutely precious!
love.gif
I have a girl named "Chili" also -- a Rhode Island Red with an orange (hence the "chili!") leg band.
smile.png
Your little Chili is adorable!!

Awesome ! And the narration makes it perfect!
I've got 1 hen who won't poop int he house. So whenever we have out of towm guests who DON'T have chickens we bring her in. Hope you get the same out of that very pretty girl.

Last edited:
Quote:
She starts potty training and then she WILL be allowed to stay inside!!!! I dont want to deal w/ chicken diapers. Maybe you should come over and train her for me!!!
hugs.gif

She looks pretty determined, her mind has been made up I'd say. Congrats on your house chicken and love the pics. She's adorable. At least she' won't be an ugly house chicken.

Quote:
She starts potty training and then she WILL be allowed to stay inside!!!! I dont want to deal w/ chicken diapers. Maybe you should come over and train her for me!!!
hugs.gif

So, not to be stupid but,,,,,, HOW do you "Potty Train" a chicken? My girl Blanche did it all by herself but can you train them??????? By the way, if you say yes, my DH is gonna be real upset with me for a while
lau.gif

Last edited:
I have no idea! But maybe? You can train chickens....that I know. And I have a friend that clicker trains, and wants to come over and train the chickens to do tricks.... But the question is.....Can a chicken have prior knowledge that they need to poop? If the answer is yes, then theoretically, you COULD potty train a chicken.................

Back
Top Bottom