Mean amberlinks??

Yes, some. They used to run for cover at every single noise. They used to be kept in a box covered in a back yard with no run and an owl got three of their friends they watched them be eaten alive :( I’d be traumatized too from what it sounds. I’m surprised they are laying like they are! Our comets are very mean to them though. I’m hoping soon they give them a break. My ducks like them though! ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_2637.jpeg
    IMG_2637.jpeg
    287.4 KB · Views: 2
Their diet is high in mealworms crickets and fish as well as oats molasses home made things and I guarantee you I spoil my chickens and ducks more than anyone I know food wise. They also free range entirely half an acre with a pond and no enclosed run. Their coop is home made entirely 14x 14
Can you not buy a balanced commercially made chicken feed?

It, the balanced feed, is formulated to provide proper nutrition.

Feedings treats daily and trying to spoil them with other foods doesn't help and might be why they look the way they do if the person you bought them from was feeding them the same.

Feedings treats daily and trying to spoil them with other foods doesn't help and might be why they look the way they do if the person you bought them from was feeding them the same.
They were being fed crap before. I am feeding them balanced and understand nutritional needs of chickens as I have done research. My chickens are very happy with their diet and I have raised amazing quality meat chicks as well successfully as well.

I didn’t buy them they were free. They just wanted them gone. :(

They are doing better btw! Getting along well with rest of chickens now

Back
Top Bottom