Mean silkie roo

Skye727

Chirping
5 Years
Jun 20, 2014
Sandy, oregon
My 5 month old silkie bantam has started attacking my bantam cochin roo. He made his comb bloody today! They are both so sweet when not fighting. I just got rid of a very aggressive Old English bantam roo. He was picking on everyone. Got rid of a Japanese bantam roo too. So now I have 2 roos with 12 hens, instead of 4 roos. Will he get better about the fighting now that are less? I don't want to get rid of either of them! I love these guys!

Will the other guy calm down when he realizes there are just two roos? Im hoping he was mad that there were so many and Snowball was the only one he could really pick on. My English bantam was an *** and my japanese bantam was too quick.

He may calm down. Sometimes they will, sometimes not unfortunately. Give it some time and keep your fingers crossed!
fl.gif
Hope it works out between them.

Now I have a nasty little Serama roo. He was pretty sweet when I first got him but turned mean after I moved him from upstairs to downstairs. I thought he didn't like being inside so I put him outside in a nice little coop with a heat lamp with his wife and Daughter. He attacks me every time I go for the food bowl to feed them. What's up with these nasty little roos? Geez!

Back
Top Bottom