Meet Derp, the ugliest chick

tn_artist

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 29, 2009
Wilson, NC
I know that many like Turkins, but I have no idea why. My daughter begged for this little one. It seems to have a great personality, but that naked craw sticking out grosses me out. There is a little Puff of down above it's craw. Will that eventually cover the craw? Uncovered, it looks like some kind of growth. :sick
20190824_205030.jpg
20190824_205029.jpg

I know that many like Turkins, but I have no idea why. My daughter begged for this little one. It seems to have a great personality, but that naked craw sticking out grosses me out. There is a little Puff of down above it's craw. Will that eventually cover the craw? Uncovered, it looks like some kind of growth. :sick
View attachment 1888969 View attachment 1888970

I’m giggling, but my heart is so happy that you let her bring home this sweet one. Maybe it’ll grow up to be beautiful! If not, personality goes a long way. :love

This is too funny! I call myself a durp durp when I do dumb things! I'm so glad to meet another durp/derp! There are so few of us.

It is adorably cute!!! Love it!

Back
Top Bottom