Meet my Chick!

Pics
Well, that was his two sisters.. Claud and Clem.... they are always with him and ALWAYS come running every time he cries wolf 😄... but he does try so hard even with food and treats.. it’s pretty sweet! All the other gals are like... look here dude, we’ve been ‘finding’ treats on our own now for the last two years.. we sure don’t need your help!
But I really do love watching him do it.. so cool how he’ll pick whatever it is up and drop it while tukking away.. and he doesn’t eat any! It’s so cool😍
It's really good if he doesn't eat it. He should feed the ladies first. That good rooster behavior. Good job Trump! :clap :clap

Ok, so I know I'm way behind, but I always did have a crush on Claudine. I'm glad she's turning out to be as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. 😀
Haha! Yall are so funny! You and RC must have seen something in her from the start! She’s a doll! Thanks!

Hmm, he doesn't look quite so angry or serious as before. In fact, he looks rather chilled. Is that a good sign?
He is still pretty serious... but I think he is coming along nicely! I don’t really have any complaints about him as of now.. I got to hug him yesterday and today and give his wattles a rub 😍
He is really sweet to the Brady Bunch.. on the first night that they were integrated they didn’t now where to go to bed and you should have seen him trying to show them where to go up! One even went out the coop and he followed her out to get her! But he gave up as I came out.. they were peeping frantically and I had to PUT them on their roosts. I did that for three nights and tonight they went straight to bed on their own like little pros!

Back
Top Bottom