Meet my duck Claire :D

Brittanyluvsherduck

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 17, 2011
So I figure out how to post pictures, (FINALLY), so let me know what you think
smile.png

This is my baby Claire, she's about 6 or 7 months old now..also I'm pretty sure she is a girl. Thanks to answers on another post.
16ln56r.jpg

n20d38.jpg

2khsfs.jpg

9rr6g3.jpg

2rh0ocp.jpg

Well, i hope she loves me. cause I just love her to pieces. My parents don't understand that she can't just wander around the woods 24/7 I wish I could keep her inside so I don't have to worry about her getting eaten!!

Oh, she's a sweetheart.

There's a flower shop near me that has a duck. Her name is Pete. She hangs out all day in a big pen they have for her or on the big sink, they use to get water for the flowers. They will fill up one sink and let her paddle around and then there's a long sloping side to the sink and she'll stand there and eat and preen. When ever we go near there, we ALWAYS have to stop in to say hello to her.

Makes me want to get a duck too.

What a beauty! She certainly does love you!

I have the sweetest 4 ducks too. All around 2 months old that I have raised up from 1 day old. When they were smaller they used to come to me without hesitation whenever I'd come with treats or when it was swim time. But now, since I've relocated them to the new duck pen, they run from me as though I am coming at them with a broad ax
sad.png
I hope they will just get over it once they get more used to their new home.

Your baby is so sweet...how old is she?

Back
Top Bottom