1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Meet Tacy Letalis our unexpected joy (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by keeperofthehearth, Mar 3, 2009.

1. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

to Idylwilde. [​IMG] She suprisingly didn't become coyote dinner as a dump off [​IMG] [​IMG]. I found her crying in our carport last week. Clean but quite hungry and it looked as if she had missed more than a meal or so. The first 2-3 days she pretty much overate, slept and cuddled. Poor baby! She has been adjusting really well and has given our oldest cat, Solomon (12yrs), some much needed interest in life and a bit of play in his last years. She is one of the sweetest tempermented cats we have ever had and I really believe God sent her to us.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

We have come to expect joy, dropped off on our land, every year.
    Some of our sweetest cats have arrived that way. [​IMG]

3. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    She looks just like our cat Bob. Unfortunatey she was killed by a coyote or owl, but she was a very sweet kind cat that even my husband liked.

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    What a little sweetheart! She's got the kitten face that's says "can I play with that?"

I have a little tabby that was found when quite tiny under the hood of a truck- she is now 3 years, 5 lbs. 2 oz. and full of beans!

Enjoy the kitty company, you are a good kitty person! [​IMG]

5. PitterPaws

PitterPaws Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Very cute, if she had a white streak down her face she would look just like mine! She looks very content!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by