Meetup at California State Fair in July @ Chicken exhibit building!

I would love to go see the chickens at the state fair!! I will keep lurking on this post to see when they will be there, and hopefully meet some bycers too
wink.png

There will be chix on display for the Jr. Poultry Division (kids competition) from July 19-22 and the Open Poultry competition from 7/30 to 8/1. Some people wanted to go on 7/31... other people work on Saturdays and can't make it until 8/1. Trying to accommodate as many as possible with the schedule.
smile.png
I could use everyone's input... thanks in advance !

I can't wait to meet y'all !!

I am good to go whenever you decide. I don't work currently and school doesn't start till the 25th of august. So I am flexible! Oh and by the way HAPPY FIRST FAIR DAY! hehehe

So am I! I'm gonna make a li'l poster with sparklies and colorful doodads and a big "BYC" and hold it up so people will know where to find us! Before the day comes, we'll determinate a place on the fairgrounds to meet as a group.

I think the best place is inside the plaza where the exhibits are. That's where Fur & Feathers is. BTW, I went to the fair yesterday, and while there are no show chickens on display at this time, there is a small hatchery inside the Fur & Feathers exhibit that will hatch baby chickens every day of the fair. The 4H kids were showing their rabbits yesterday... beautiful little beasties they were! The rabbits were cute, too. (LOL).

So as it stands now, how does Saturday 7/31/10 sound for everybody? And what's a good time for y'all?

Let's go to the fair and have some fun!

Back
Top Bottom