Memphis, TN area Silkies, Frizzles, Polish, D'Uccles

Juliechickens

Songster
12 Years
Apr 7, 2007
Memphis, TN
Hi,
I have recently purchased quite a few eggs of various bantam breeds. Some are from Champion parents. They are now in incubators due to hatch over the next few weeks. I can't keep them all and am looking for good sweet homes for my extras. I have all colors of Silkies-blu, white, blk, buff. Same with Frizzles. I also have some polish in different colors and a few porcelain D' Uccles. I'm keeping mainly hens but will have extras of hens and roosters.
If you are interested in any please contact me through Email at [email protected]
I live in the Memphis, TN area. Please make me an offer. I can't give them away as I've invested a lot of money in my purchases buying only the best eggs I could find from excellent breeders.
My chickens are my pets and are loved by me and my children. I hope I can find such good homes for the extras.
smile.png
smile.png

Hi, it's Julie again, you can also post on here and I will check this too if you are interested in any of my babies. I've really enjoyed finding this site. It's all new to me and so much interesting topics! What fun! Please write me on here or email if you like!
JulieChickens
smile.png

May be interested in A couple...Live just south of Memphis in NW Missisippi. Would be interested in some. Let me know when hatch time comes. What part of Memphis are you located in? Good luck on the hatching. ....

Cj, I have not yet joined the TN Poultry group but I will right now! Thanks for the info!

Redneck, I will let you know what hatches and maybe we can get you some of these babies. Should be really cute and friendly ones according to their breeders,,,even the roos are friendly and let you hold them. I have the paper work from each breeder so if in future you want to contact them, you may. My first set has started day 18 off the turner today so I'm getting real anxcious now. I'm sure I'll have my nose stuck down on the incubator lid for the next few weeks daily looking and listening for pecks and peeps. Will keep you posted. Thanks for writing! Julie
smile.png

I may be interested also. I am also in North MS. If you have any extra, I would like to know. I have eggs in the bator but I none of the buffs made it. Not fertile or something. I will hopefully have some blue and black silkies and a few may be frizzled. But I may need some more especially the buffs. Let me know what you get.

Marie

Hey Marie,
Well, depending on what colors I am short of,,,,maybe we can work out a trade if that's okay with you. Mine are due to hatch over the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted as to what I get. Feel free to contact me through email too. [email protected]

Sounds great. Not sure how many I will get to hatch. This is my first time. But so far, I have 7 blue and black that show movement and look great. Today is day 10, will be 11 this evening. I really hate that I lost the SF's. I pray the one I have left makes it. How do you get the splash silkies. Do you mate black or blue to white??? Or do you have to have splash to get splash? Any idea? Where do you get your chickens and/or eggs from? Just curious. Keep me posted. The eggs I have came from Jaynie in AL. She is so sweet. I am so excited about these chicks.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom