Men - I gotta question.....

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Human mind?!?!? Or the male mind?

Human mind. One of the random studies I saw on a documentary figured that out.

As for men being rich effecting looks. Looking wealthy scored high on there study 3 weeks out of the month an low the other week....​

I do not get the male mind. My DH thinks that me rivaling a sea cow is hot. Please, I am bigger around than I am tall - twins, 9th pregnancy and I'm short, but still, this ain't a good look. However, I will enjoy the compliements anyway.

I married an Irish Wood Nymph over 35 years ago! It's great, Wood Nymphs never age or fade due to the glamour cast upon me.

Quote:
It used to be called a "spare tire". I hate the term muffin top, but if refers to the extra area that overlaps the waistline. Picture the top of a muffin overlapping the muffin liner.
roll.png

Pretty women are a dime-a-dozen.

Beautiful women are a bit rarer.

The difference isn't in how they look on the outside.

Quote:
It used to be called a "spare tire". I hate the term muffin top, but if refers to the extra area that overlaps the waistline.

I though if you gain wight an buy bigger clothing its a spare tire, if you don't buy bigger clothing its a muffin top.

Quote:
It used to be called a "spare tire". I hate the term muffin top, but if refers to the extra area that overlaps the waistline.

I though if you gain wight an buy bigger clothing its a spare tire, if you don't buy bigger clothing its a muffin top.

No, they are the same. If you're wearing a tight shirt they say "Your muffin top is showing", but they are the same thing. For some stupid reason "they" decided to come up with a cuter sounding name for women, and spare tire is now typically used for men.

As far as men and opinions go, I find that men vary drastically. My ex gave me a horrible time when I gained a few extra pounds, calling me "fat" when I really was not fat, just gained a little weight. I felt so self conscious for a long time, and the guiltier I felt, the harder the weight was to lose. After I broke up with him, I moved and started dating another guy who said my body was "perfect". He's repeatedly said that. Just the other night, I told him I had lost a lot of weight, and he just shrugged and said "I thought you looked fine to begin with". He genuinely didn't seem to notice the few extra pounds that my ex had labeled as "fat". Now I just go by how I feel, not how a man feels. I want to look good for me. I'm not as stick skinny as I used to be, but I'm not overweight either. I think I look great, and have no complaints. So that's what matters at the end of the day, HOW I FEEL. If a guy doesn't like it, they can not let the door hit them in the butt, plain and simple. I will never be tortured by another man again about my weight or appearance.

Back
Top Bottom