Men - rant, rant, rant - at least MY man

I told him about 4 months ago I wanted a Kindle - of course two days before Christmas everybody is out of them.

Quote:
ok this is from my experience-men are not that bright-a few fries short of a happy meal when it comes to these things--buy yourself the kindle-wrap it-and put his name on it to you-freak him out good!!!!

Quote:
ok this is from my experience-men are not that bright-a few fries short of a happy meal when it comes to these things--buy yourself the kindle-wrap it-and put his name on it to you-freak him out good!!!!

Two steps ahead of you - I ordered it on Amazon.com. I had until 7:00 tonight to order it and it will come tomorrow, although that pretty much guarantees that he will find one out there today!

Quote:

Two steps ahead of you - I ordered it on Amazon.com. I had until 7:00 tonight to order it and it will come tomorrow, although that pretty much guarantees that he will find one out there today!

tell him you love it dont tell him you got one return his and keep the $ double bonus! hahaha

The wisest thing my husband ever said " I am so glad my wife does not think I am smart enough to read between the lines and guess what she wants." He means it too. My mother is one of those read my mind and then get mad when you fail types. He just runs and hides in that situation.

Several years ago, after I finished school and we finally had money, I bought my wife a horse, new saddle, new bridle, and a pearl necklace with matching earrings for christmas. She bought me flannel pajammas. I don't buy her much anymore.

Ha, you women have us men pegged all wrong! The reason that all men wait until Christmas eve, eve,to shop, is if we don't wait, the temptation to give it to you early would just be overwhelming, because we LOVE you sooooo much!
love.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom