Men - rant, rant, rant - at least MY man

Quote:
Wow...never thought of it like that...guess it's guz the guy is happy to get the tools but women want something more romantic/says "I love you" ?

Like divorce papers?

Ok I am going to share another lesson my hubby taught me. So the first few years I was forever asking " whatcha thinking" and he would always without fail reply " nothing" Now I knew he was lying because how could you sit there quiet for that long and not be thinking something. It drove me INSANE. Literally I was so frustrated with him. Then one day we were sitting in the car and I asked it again and I said " don't even consider saying nothing." So he replied " a few minutes ago I was thinking that car beside us needs to be washed, then I tried to think of something funny to write on it. After that I thought crap I stopped talking again and she is going to ask me what I am thinking. So the last couple minutes I have been thinking nothing and waiting for you to ask what I was thinking." It finally hit me. He is actually thinking nothing.If he really was thinking something, no matter how mundane or stupid, he would actually share it with me. If thats true what else that he said was true.

1) They really are thinking nothing when you ask them.
2) They really are simple and need lots of explanation
3) They do listen they just don't understand
4) They are definitely not, nor will they ever be, no matter how hard we try mind readers
5) They really would have no issues with us buying our own gift, handing it to them and saying "wrap it and give it to me"
6) If you say you want something, they really will think you want it. They will not think you want the thing beside it.
7) If we say you don't have to get me anything, they believe that too

"Like divorce papers?"

yuckyuck.gif

That's what I got my husband just before last christmas!

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow...never thought of it like that...guess it's guz the guy is happy to get the tools but women want something more romantic/says "I love you" ?

Like divorce papers?

lol

No guy has ever got a tool that didn't come with the comment "so you can(insert object from honey do list)"

It's like this, if we buy you .....

Clothes, ........ the wrong size

Jewelry, "Oh, thank you, honey"........sits in jewelry box till it rusts (ha , get that?)

Perfume.......... Peeeeyyyyyeeeeewwwwww......... smells like a French W&@%#

So whats left? Vaccuum Cleaners!

Back
Top Bottom