Men - rant, rant, rant - at least MY man

Quote:
But there's someone for everyone....

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg265/aarlopezz/pug1019.jpg

So wrong on so many levels.
lau.gif

Dont let Frankie see that she may get jealous.
18601_img00040.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
oh, good save
wink.png

You have to remember, us guys just don't thnk the way women do. We do try, most of us, we just don't get it.

Example; My wife is always telling me I never really listen to her. I do, really I do (Mostly
hide.gif
) I guess I just don't hear what she is really saying or something.
Anyway, several times she stated that she sure wished she had a good vaccume cleaner. Not just once now, but maybe three or four different times during the year. So I skimped and saved all year, even done some odd jobs to save up extra money that she didn't know about. Searched around, asked everybody I could think of and bought her a very expensive, super-duper, do it all and look good doin' it, fancy shmansy vaccume cleaner. I was so darn proud I could bust when the special day rolled around.

When I gave it to her she just stared at me for like minutes... then informed me that you don't give a woman a *** vaccume cleaner for her anniversary. huh?
idunno.gif

She said she wanted one and the floor was dirty.... I thought I was doing good. Spent two weeks eatin' corn flakes and sleeping on the cold side of the bed.
But I meant well...
barnie.gif

So just remember he is getting you something and he means well...

hey at least got corn flakes My Dh wouls have gotten the chicken feed! NO APPLIANCES FOR BDAY-ANIVERSARIES OR XMAS!!!!! NEVER!!! you should get those things because your house needs them not the women... Now If they ask for them for a Xmas gift etc thats ok then-bt otherwise stay away from that pandoras box!

My hubby got me a new chest freezer for Christmas and I LOVE it! Next year I'm hoping for a meat band saw....WA-HOOOO!!!!! I like nice appliances
smile.png
But then again, I don't care much for expensive shiny rocks either. I'd rather he spend the money on something useful.

Quote:
oh, good save
wink.png

You have to remember, us guys just don't thnk the way women do. We do try, most of us, we just don't get it.

Example; My wife is always telling me I never really listen to her. I do, really I do (Mostly
hide.gif
) I guess I just don't hear what she is really saying or something.
Anyway, several times she stated that she sure wished she had a good vaccume cleaner. Not just once now, but maybe three or four different times during the year. So I skimped and saved all year, even done some odd jobs to save up extra money that she didn't know about. Searched around, asked everybody I could think of and bought her a very expensive, super-duper, do it all and look good doin' it, fancy shmansy vaccume cleaner. I was so darn proud I could bust when the special day rolled around.

When I gave it to her she just stared at me for like minutes... then informed me that you don't give a woman a *** vaccume cleaner for her anniversary. huh?
idunno.gif

She said she wanted one and the floor was dirty.... I thought I was doing good. Spent two weeks eatin' corn flakes and sleeping on the cold side of the bed.
But I meant well...
barnie.gif

So just remember he is getting you something and he means well...

On behalf of all women, I apologize. I would have been thrilled that he actually paid attention and got me something he knew I wanted!

Given that, I know that it's hard for men. I made it easy for my man - I email him my "wishlist" on Amazon, which shows him what things I'd really like. Then he knows and can get me something I like. Or we go shopping together and he lets me choose.

Sometimes he surprises me - I love that he thought about me enough to try. Even if he's "off" a little sometimes - it's really truly that he thought about it and cared.

Of course, I have to admit - I've got a really good guy!

Back
Top Bottom