Men - rant, rant, rant - at least MY man

Quote:
Nooooooooooooooo not the same at all. Vacuuming is NEVER FUN. It is dull, tedious, and MUST be done unless you want to live in filthy sty. While tools can be used for tasks that MUST be done, they can also be used for things you WANT to do. They can also be used for FUN STUFF.

By the way, I want a Dremel set. It's on my Christmas list.
wink.png
A vacuum cleaner is most definitely NOT on my Christmas list.

Let's say that I was not suitably imperssed the year my mother in law gave me a Swiffer and a bug-vacuum cleaner (battery operated, no less) for Christmas...

NO APPLIANCES FOR BDAY-ANIVERSARIES OR XMAS!!!!! NEVER!!! you should get those things because your house needs them not the women... Now If they ask for them for a Xmas gift etc thats ok then-bt otherwise stay away from that pandoras box!

Exceptions to the no appliance rule: Kitchen Aid Mixer & Vita-Mix. Kitchen Aid mixer is ONLY an exception if she loves to bake & has expressed a deep wish for one. A Vita Mix is a good gift if she loves smoothies or frozen drinks.
wink.png

Nothing to do with cleaning, though, unless she specifically says, "Honey, I'd really like a Lean Mean Green Carpet Cleaning Machine for Christmas." Even then, you better ask her if she's going to bust your chops if you actually BUY it for her for Christmas. And, you'd better tape a bunch of boxes of chocolate to it, and maybe a movie that you know YOU will hate...with a promise to watch it with her.​

Quote:
Really?

oh that was funny. It was such a good one I had to post it to my fb. That cat is great. He's not freaked at all by it.

Quote:
Tad bit off topic...I still remember with disappointment the first year the Easter Bunny didn't come to the house. Hope you get your stocking! Long live the magic!!

Quote:
Really?

oh that was funny. It was such a good one I had to post it to my fb. That cat is great. He's not freaked at all by it.

ROFL Ok, that was mildly entertaining. I can see how a Roomba and pets could be an interesting combination. I still wouldn't find vacuuming much fun, though.
wink.png
I'd still have to open it and empty it out.

wink.png

Oh man reading some of these replies made me sad! Haha I guess I must be really lucky! I get gifts for no reason all the time, not just holidays.
tongue.png
Of course his gifts are incredibly practical... his first gift ever to me when we were dating was a towbar. Yep. A towbar. He was from the country, I was from the city. Guess who won?

(darn I use that towbar a lot)

Back
Top Bottom