Men - rant, rant, rant - at least MY man

GEE!

This is somethig tha I don't even want to think about.

I get gift cards to home depot, lowes or other "tool and material" stores. End up using them on project for wife daughter son. Got a big ole cabelas in the neighborhood but evidently they don't sell gift cards.

Buying for wife, let's see- wrong shade of green, or white, or black, or yellow, or red, to little, to big, silver instead of gold, gold instead of silver, whatever.

Quote:
By any chance are you married to my ex-husband?
He would never get me anything for Mothers Day because I was not HIS mother.
he.gif

I get to miss all of the crazed holiday gifting with hubby. He works in retail as a store manager so he is so sick of Christmas by the time it rolls around that he would rather hibernate from Christmas Eve through Christmas Day. lol

So in February when taxes comes back and his bonus is in, we do a weekend shopping trip complete with hotel stay and no kids and we get all of the things that we want/need. I almost always 'need' things from the feed store, the bed/bath and beyond and every lawn and garden store from here to there. lol.

Quote:
he.gif

Im with you I dont think thats right at all. I know alot of hubbies with that same attitude! Its hurtful

Quote:
he.gif

Mine, too - Even though I raised HIS three girls along with my daughter and son.

We're big kids. I make hubby a stocking and I tell 'santa' to bring me one also. We each give each other a bundle o gifts (not necessarily big things, just stuff to unwrap.. one year I got packaging tape LOL). As for what I want, I make up a list with links included and he does the same.
tongue.png

Alrighty then -

Hubby just left to go into town to get my Christmas present. He said, "it's just my luck that they are always out of whatever I want to get you." LUCK???? What does luck have to do with waiting until Christmas Eve?

Anyway, I sent him to Bed Bath and Beyond to get me a Griddler. I was very specific and even checked to see if they have one in stock! I also told him that he might as well get me a waffle iron, too, since my birthday is in 5 days!

I know what I'm getting, and I'm getting what I want!

(Plus I ordered myself a Kindle - it's coming today!)
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom