Meow Meow Monday!!!

She does, the blue really stands out while the green/gold tends to look shaded. I'd never met a cat with heterochromia before she came along.
61.jpg
Amara is my cat with heterochromia, I hadn't met an odd eyed cat in person before her either. She was the first of this group of cats that we got when we moved into our house. She has chronic resting B***face but is actually the sweetest and most tolerant of our cats

View attachment 3746471Amara is my cat with heterochromia, I hadn't met an odd eyed cat in person before her either. She was the first of this group of cats that we got when we moved into our house. She has chronic resting B***face but is actually the sweetest and most tolerant of our cats
Oh my goodness, almost twins! I wonder if this color pattern occurs often enough to have a name... Adorable!

All these kitties are adorable! :love

This is Putnam! I adopted him from a friend (he was a farm cat). He lived with me for a couple weeks as an outdoor cat, then my sister adopted him from me and brought him back with her to Vancouver. So he went from farm life to city life real quick!

I got some real good pics of him, though, and here they are!
IMG_5459.jpg

IMG_5570.jpg

IMG_5604.jpg

As you can see, he's absolutely ADORABLE. :loveHe's much happier now that he's in the city. Snuggles are his favorite thing ever and he gets lots and lots. He also has a best friend in his Boston Terrier/French Bulldog brother (I can send pics if anyone is interested!)

All these kitties are adorable! :love

This is Putnam! I adopted him from a friend (he was a farm cat). He lived with me for a couple weeks as an outdoor cat, then my sister adopted him from me and brought him back with her to Vancouver. So he went from farm life to city life real quick!

I got some real good pics of him, though, and here they are!
View attachment 3746641
View attachment 3746642
View attachment 3746643
As you can see, he's absolutely ADORABLE. :loveHe's much happier now that he's in the city. Snuggles are his favorite thing ever and he gets lots and lots. He also has a best friend in his Boston Terrier/French Bulldog brother (I can send pics if anyone is interested!)
Oh my gosh he is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Umm yess we definitely need to see pics!! Also side note your photography is amazing I always love seeing your pictures! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom