Met a fellow BYC'er In Home Depot today

May 4 2008 was Respect for Chickens holiday. I don't know if it is the same date in 2009. I also think it has something to do with not eating one on that day. Google will get you more info.

I met a chicken owner in my pet food store, and told her about BYC. Hopefully she'll look it up.

Quote:
i dont have a shirt yet
sad.png
but thats a great idea
clap.gif

Quote:
I know how you feel. I need to do a search to make sure, but I think there are only 5 or 6 montanas on here. I tell everyone I talk to about BYC though! I am trying!! I have made some great "cyber friends" that I keep in touch with through email and cards.

Wow, you guys have some great ideas!!!

We should totally have a "wear your BYC clothing day" once a year! We should do it in the summer so people can wear their t-shirts (which are more accessible to more peeps).

The bumper stickers work great too (and they are cheap / easy to ship). My wife loves the attention she gets when she goes places like the grocery store. I know Terrie and eggchel have them plastered all over their vehicles!

AWESOME!!!

I still need to order my sweatshirt....December has hit the pocketbook a bit hard, though....but January, that sweatshirt is MINE, all MINE!!!

Quote:
Thats exactly where I am at too! My DH was reading these posts and asked me why I don't have a BYC hoodie!?! Hello!! Have you seen our checking account!!
lau.gif
Give it 2 weeks atleast! Then its mine!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom