Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Here we are! Marama the Egyptian Fayoumi:

Ya'll are killin me with the golden campines!  I might have to call Meyer this week and add one to my order!!!

You definitely should! They are so adorable as babies, and they'll be even more beautiful as adults! I read they can be trouble makers, but what chicken isn't?? Lol!

With my Fancy's I ordered 4 different breed of Fancy's, 2 girls and 2 boys. Well when we took the two in my pic above to the County Fair the Black with brown one went to open class as a girl but to my suprise after judging they said it was a HIM. He never showed signs of a Roo at home so being a new chicken owner I didn't have a clue. I just knew I bought HIM as a HER. But still love him, hes so funny.

Oh, they are all so cute! I wish I had space for ducks.

same... I used to have ducks, but we moved and we don't have the space anymore...

Thank you! They actually don't take up any room at all - they share the coop that we already had for the chickens they just lay on a nest of hay on the floor in the corner and I use a small kiddie pool 2x a day for swim time . Other than that no extra room than the 15 barred rocks I already have - they eat Flock raiser - same as the chickens do. I love having them!

Still questioning my one EE...
Gray and white but it has an even pattern, not splotchy so I keep thinking pullet but just not sure. Comb is a touch pink but not red in the least. She/he is 9 1/2 weeks old
What do you all think?

I'm also including pics of my for sure Buff Brahma roo and my still 'fluffy' CW Pipsqueak. Still tons of fluff on her and she's a bit slow on the uptake... I try to get her the
BOSS, meal worms and egg yolk when all others are chowing down but she is kind of clueless. She's def. lowest in the pecking order.

First is my EE, Mr/Mrs. Puff

Buff Brahma Roo...

And Pipsqueak...

3 days old! :D I'm just loving these babies!

Po the frizzle Cochin bantam:

Hika Ma the Easter-egger bantam:

Tiwhiri the light brown Leghorn:

Rangi the Ancona--full of energy!:

Huka the silver Lakenvelder--jazz hands! :lol:

Rangi stretching with Ihi the golden Campine and Huka the Lakenvelder in the background:

Back
Top Bottom