Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Here is a pic of today's eggs, all my girls that are laying are Meyer with a few mixes out of Meyer and Townline stock.

My Marans hen ( not from Meyer) turned out to be a TERRIBLE layer and has only laid 8 eggs since mid December when she started at 32 weeks old :/ Her pelvic bones are all tight now so who knows when she'll probably lay again...grrr

Wow nice, that's a lot of eggs. Do you sell them? How many hens do you have now?

I know there was a picture not too far back. It was a pretty splash hen that had a single comb.

I think I saw another picture of one Near the beginning of the thread too but I can't say what page.

Last edited:
Has anyone received Meyer Hatchery blue laced red Wyandotte that they could post a pic of? I'm very curious how they actually look.

I know there was a picture not too far back. It was a pretty splash hen that had a single comb.

That was me! Here is the picture so you don't have to look for it. Poppy is my Splash Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. Like RoostersCrow,HensDeliver! said she has a single comb.

Last edited:
I have just under a hundred hens/pullets right now but my Mom hasn't taken her dozen or so birds yet. I plan on having about 65-70 so I can get 5 dozen a day.

Oh and yes, I sell eggs
smile.png
I figured that you must sell them after seeing how many total chickens you have!
big_smile.png
Just out of curiosity, how much does a dozen go for in your area?

Has anyone seen the new chicks Meyer hatchery has? Jubilee Orpingtons! Sooooo expensive though, $99!
th.gif
. Oh if only I was rich! I would have every rare breed!
love.gif
I try to stay away from their site, it is too tempting! I would not pay that much for a chicken, but they are beautiful, I googled them.
That was me! Here is the picture so you don't have to look for it. Poppy is my Splash Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. Like RoostersCrow,HensDeliver! said she has a single comb.

She is a beautiful chicken!

Back
Top Bottom