Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

LOL! It's 85 right now and not even 10am yet. But @jonsccm if I remember correctly, when my chicks came last sept, it was hotter than it is now. They didn't show any signs of stress.

It's been getting in the low 90s here. I'm sure they will be fine it they always come on wendsday so I will just make sure they get hydrated as soon as they come

LOL! It's 85 right now and not even 10am yet. But @jonsccm if I remember correctly, when my chicks came last sept, it was hotter than it is now. They didn't show any signs of stress.

It's been getting in the low 90s here. I'm sure they will be fine it they always come on wendsday so I will just make sure they get hydrated as soon as they come

No fair, mine came Thursday last time. My PO is always a day later then everyone else's ;)

Love having chickens!

My l
You guys convinced me! I added a Wellie to my order. Oh my goodness. 12 chickens is a nice round number. Plus I have my refund from the breeder. LOL. Oh I can justify this easily!!
my last batch I had ordered 3 welsummers. One turns out to be a rooster so I may need to make some more!! :)
They seem to be calm birds but one of the girls can't stand change! Every time I move something or add something in the run she making this squeaking noise and paces back and forth! Lol

Back
Top Bottom