Meyer Hatchery Cochin

Hootrvil

Chirping
Mar 7, 2024
Can someone verify that the bird in the front left is a roo? I ordered 3 ladies and I think I got two roos. The one in the back (not the barred mix) is one of the others. I thought Meyer had a guarantee on their birds as far as sexing them. Thanks!
20240520_175701.jpg

I see one pullet in this picture. It's the lightest coloured bird, next to the mix with the crest. The two birds at the very back of the photo look like cockerels as well. I'm sorry:hmm

Can someone verify that the bird in the front left is a roo? I ordered 3 ladies and I think I got two roos. The one in the back (not the barred mix) is one of the others. I thought Meyer had a guarantee on their birds as far as sexing them. Thanks!View attachment 3841584
The light grey one next to the barred one is a pullet. The grey one in front and the barred are cockerels.

I see one pullet in this picture. It's the lightest coloured bird, next to the mix with the crest. The two birds at the very back of the photo look like cockerels as well. I'm sorry:hmm
Yes, the others are all roos....some I hatched and that was not as surprising but the one I specifically ordered to be a lady is not....nor is his brother.....that's surprising. :barnie

Can someone verify that the bird in the front left is a roo? I ordered 3 ladies and I think I got two roos. The one in the back (not the barred mix) is one of the others. I thought Meyer had a guarantee on their birds as far as sexing them. Thanks!View attachment 3841584
The entire flock is 35 strong with about 10-12 known roos. just so disappointed that the cochins are roos, too.

Back
Top Bottom