Meyer hatchery to California

I have the tracking number just sadly usps isn't scanning it so i have no way to know where it is. I went to my usps and asked them to tell me when they get there and gave them my number though. Usps wouldnt even look up my tracking number to check for me. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow
Get your local post office number and talk to postmaster. And see if he can give you phone number for the local sorting facility and whatever else they can do. I live in rural Arkansas and our local po and closest sorting facility is awesome. Don’t know how it works in California. If it is a more rural area it shouldn’t be bad.

Hello, Im wondering how long it took to get a small order of birds from meyer hatchery to california. They hatched yesterday and I have the tracking number but i they haven't been scanning it so im just wondering how long i should expect. Thanks!
I don’t know how your chick order went, but when I have ordered from Meyer Hatchery it has taken about 24 hours for them to arrive to California. How did your order go?

Back
Top Bottom