Meyer hatchery

I have never had a problem with their birds it is with the sexing and breed selection. Like I have stated I have been to their outlet and it is very clean and user friendly. I will deal with them many times in the future. John

I just got my small order of 4 chicks 2 weeks ago and they all arrived alive and heathy,well packaged, and all are doing awsome, the people were also very friendly when i was ordering and very helpful. i hope to order from them again next year.

we had some bad luck with the first shipment of 25 from meyer but I think it was the mail carriers fault and it was in the heat ,all 26 arrived dead.They were really nice and had no problems with the replacement order and they sent a couple extra and had another order of 25 that came alright .customer service was great and I am pleased with my rir and jersey giants.Only thing I would suggest is to let your local P.O. know they are coming and get them to call you so you can pick them up asap. those extra hours could make alot of difference in your survival rate.If you have small children,I would check them before opening up while they watched .

Back
Top Bottom