Michigan Chickenstock 2014 - planning ahead!

Thanks!!! I kind of knew that. After all if your from Michigan, you must be pretty good to start with! LOL
celebrate.gif
(No bias here.)
wink.png

Can't Wait!
yesss.gif

I can brining Barred Rock Rooster to sale.
D.gif
And I can bringing a standard poodle puppie that is for sale black female 7 mo old in june if not sold by then.

Last edited:
I can brining Barred Rock Rooster to sale.
D.gif
And I can bringing a standard poodle puppie that is for sale black female 7 mo old in june if not sold by then.
OOOOh....I would love to see that puppie. Do you breed Standard Poodles Tracie?

Brett and I will be probably bringing information on the Iowa Blue or some birds to look at. These birds have personality! We will be breeding them for anyone that may be interested. The eggs are light beige brown and medium to large size. The three pullets have been laying at least once if not every other day in this weather, no heat or light. The girls are not snow shy, but the cockerel we have walks on it like he is stepping on hot coals :)

Last year we couldn't make it but I definitely am hoping to come this year! If anyone is interested I can bring Polish chicks and maybe mixed breed ducklings and Narrangansett turkey poults? I have never done that before and am not quite sure how to keep them warm but I have plenty of time to figure that out. And of course food and stuff
droolin.gif

Last year we couldn't make it but I definitely am hoping to come this year! If anyone is interested I can bring Polish chicks and maybe mixed breed ducklings and Narrangansett turkey poults? I have never done that before and am not quite sure how to keep them warm but I have plenty of time to figure that out. And of course food and stuff
droolin.gif
I would love to try a few turkeys to raise! Never had them, but then again we are new at chickens last year too! Hope everyone comes out for this year's ChickenStock. Brett and I have SillyChicken's T shirt design of Uggo :)

I LOVE my turkeys! One of my hens comes up on the deck and pecks at the sliding glass door every morning for her treats. She will NOT leave until she gets them. So I give them to her right away to avoid all the poops on my hubbies new deck
lau.gif

I'm not sure how things work exactly with the pre-orders on the thread but as soon as they start laying and I check fertility I will verify that I can bring some to Chickenstock :)

Back
Top Bottom