Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

Quote:
How much for the Silver Phoenix? I doubt the BF will go for it because he isn't for sure about keeping them thru the winter, but curosity always gets the better of me. It's strange we get to keep the Quail and Pheasants thru the winter (his birds) but not my chickens??? Not fair
smile.png
I guess maybe sense he does most the outside work it's kinda fair
big_smile.png
I'm getting really excited now and have started the Chickenstock count down on my calender

They are just asking $5 each for the cockerels. They are pretty birds!

Hey, Briana1975 - Freebie's bringing (or had planned on it) some EE cross (I may be wrong on this, so double check the first page post) hatching eggs as a door prize...do you incubate?

Hey, Rose...do you honestly believe we wouldn't scare some would-be picnicers who had the pavillion reserved after us away?
big_smile.png

Sarah - yeppers on no tix to bring.

We are new to this site, but very avid poultry lovers. We are going to the "Chickenstock" to look for Buff Ducks and maybe some Cayugas. We had some of the best in the US, but recently lost most of our top end ducks to predators. We currently do not have a Buff Duck female, because whatever killed them got all the females. We still have our championship Cayugas, but only three are left. Anyway, we are looking for some and hope to find some soon. Even if we don't find some at the swap meet, it still sounds like a good time.

Crazy? More like DEMENTED.

Welcome, Grubb Waterfowl! I'll be happy to meet you at Chickenstock!

Morning all!

Here's a list of what I'll be bringing to chickenstock so far-
~ 3 RIR laying hens approx 1.5yrs old $5.00 each

~1 Royal Palm Tom, hatched on Easter of 2009, gorgeous! $30.00

~ducklings hatched on 07/22/09...$3.00/each
these are the parents of these ducklings....
7110_duck3a.jpg

~"non-chicken" (if it's ok with you) English lop rabbits...
7110_blkb0709.jpg

PM me if you want more info!

Looking for some Barred Rock hens!
smile.png

Hi everyone
well we wont be able ton come, Grandmas in the hospital and were leaving today and wont be back until Sunday or so.

Sorry to miss all the Fun and meeting everyone, Hopefully we can all get together again.

Have fun everyone
ya.gif
ya.gif

Last edited:
NOOO! Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this! Hugs to Grandma for a speedy recovery...we'll be thinking about you!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom