Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

Vicki, I'm a bit concerned about my little ones, too. You'd THINK tha this time of year, we'd be okay! My plan is to leave them in the car in the sun and check on them frequently to make sure they're not too hot. Mine will be in a dog carrier, and I'll have food/water in with them. I think if I leave them in the car, they'll stay warmer. Thoughts? Maybe I'll bring a heat lamp, just in case there IS electricity, though! Rose?

Wynette, you are welcome to put them in the back of my truck. Under that black cap it will stay more than warm enough plus we can leave the tailgagte open so it doesn't become stiffling.

We actually have a few of the new heat packs that you can put in the shipping boxes. They are supposed to last for 72 hours after activated and are specially made for poultry shipping. We were going to ship a lot of ducklings until we had problems with the USPS and now I don't think we are ever going to ship again. Anyway, I will bring them to the sale with us and anyone who wants them can call us on the cell phone (but we won't be there until about 12:30pm Saturday) 269-207-8492

Way cool!
Is this your first one?
We (Okies) had one in April and it was such a hit we are doing another in September.
It was a blast meeting everyone.

Good luck and you guys have a ball.

jumpy.gif
I know it's a little late to ask but is anyone interested to do a gift exchange for the kids?
We could do age groups!
0-2, 3-5, 6-10, 11-13, 14-16 over16 could go inwith adults
or break down something like this.

Royal Palm Turkey Pullets I have some that have
4- 5 weeks $10.00 each
2 mths old $15.00 each
also I am making a trip to Porter today to PU our order of Chocolates Turkeys. If anyone one wants anything special I could see if he has any extra to sell.
PM me and I will check back around 2PM today the we are on the road.

Change my Chicken Cake to Little Chicken Cupcakes since there is some many coming I am making the bite size chickens in rainbow colors.

Thought I'd also see if there is any interest in Llama and Alpaca fiber it is raw. Still needs to be cleaned and sorted.
I can bring my scale and weight out as much as you'd like.
Selling cheap!!!
$5.00 per lb for assorted shades/mixed
$8.00 per lbs for pure white
let me know and I can throw some in.

getting excited
ya.gif
:
wee.gif

Babette

I just came in from checking the smoking chickens. I have temperature probes inserted into a couple of them so I don't have to open the door to check them. They are up to 130 degrees, as soon as they hit 180 they're done. Probable 2 or 3 more hours. The smell of applewood smoke is wafting around and it smells incredible.

Back
Top Bottom