Michigan Hatchers! What'cha got cookin?

Pics
it would go between 65 and 67 everytime I checked. Wich was often as chicks were popping.. better than t.v.. lol. That was on digital that does not do tenths.

Lowest was 15 highest was 37. Air cells looked perfect at day 18 size wise. I'm going to weigh the eggs I have coming this week and try it that way for that hatch. Just trying the different ways I've read about to see what works best for me. Trial and error.

Well I just emergency ordered a second GQF Genisis a few minutes ago... it was even my hubby's idea, talk about enabling. I really hope it gets to the house before Friday.

I'm coming home from my honeymoon with a dozen Muscovy duck eggs :th

I can't use my original Genesis because it's already full of chicken eggs, ugh what have I gotten myself into?!:lol:

Jorey, so sorry for your losses! I hope you get the culprit!
I'm on day 7 of my latest incubator project. Not sure if I will candle today or wait until Wednesday. Hard to wait.

I'm holding back from that emergency need for another incubator! Good thing your husband is going down the heavy populated chicken road with you! Congrats on getting married!

Thank you! I never though I'd be getting another this soon. We even talked about a cabinet incubator but decided that another Genesis made more sense right now. I REALLY don't need to be hatching 2 hundred chicks at a time! I'm really lucky to find one that's more than tolerant :D

Fwell my hatch is all done. i'll have to count them tonight when i switch them to the brooder and take pics. i had got caught by the tsc chicks friday and came home with 6 feather footed banties , my hatchlings are the same size. yea for only one brooder for them so far. hope everyone has a great day i' m off to work in a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom