Michigan Hatchers! What'cha got cookin?

Pics
First pipper made it out overnight, seems ok but very quiet....no other pips :( not sure what I'll do with a single chick, find another day old would be my first choice.

@aart plenty of chicks at tsc. I hope you get more hatched but congrats on first one. I'm going to have to cull one of mine. Won't stand. Just lays on side and pushes itself around. Haven't had to cull a chick before and after this weekend i' m not ready too but unless a miracle happens today I' m going to have to.

@aart plenty of chicks at tsc. I hope you get more hatched but congrats on first one. I'm going to have to cull one of mine. Won't stand. Just lays on side and pushes itself around. Haven't had to cull a chick before and after this weekend i' m not ready too but unless a miracle happens today I' m going to have to.
Yeah, but you have to buy 6...and I already have plans to buy 6 from local mill in a few weeks....and I am limited on coop space.

Might just splurge and buy a couple st run Welsummers($7 each) from a local breeder if I don't get another one hatched....or am also tempted to really splurge at the same breeders on a Cream Legbar pullet for $30(no,no,no,no,no)

Yeah, but you have to buy 6...and I already have plans to buy 6 from local mill in a few weeks....and I am limited on coop space.

Might just splurge and buy a couple st run Welsummers($7 each) from a local breeder if I don't get another one hatched....or am also tempted to really splurge at the same breeders on a Cream Legbar pullet for $30(no,no,no,no,no)
you can have one of mine....

Waayyy over by Lake Michigan, in the boonies between Paw Paw and the big lake.....30 miles due west of Kalamazoo.
Ours will be hopefully hatching on March 19. I don't want to count them before hatch as they say
smile.png
!! But we have 13 developing out of 20 as of the 8 day candle, three green ones can't see through at all and four question marks...should know about them this Weds night.
I hope you get more hatching!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom