Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

As are ALL of you I have met on here. I don't think I have come across anyone who has been anything but sweet and helpful.
highfive.gif
I agree that's why even though I don't have chickens anymore I still feel the need to pop in every now and then. This little guy [grandson] sure is keeping me busy though.
LL

LL

Good news and bad news.
I have plates, cups, napkins, plastic ware and the donation jars from the last Chicken Stock. I also have the sign in book from years past. These items I obtained from Opa and Granny a few days ago.

I will bring them to Chicken Stock. If I am able.

That brings about the bad news...
The local ordinance officer paid me another visit today. He made a point of describing that I have a court appearance on June 18th and he will be doing all he can to see that I am jailed at that time for alleged probation violations stemming from a two-year old case of possibly having chickens and bees.
Herein lies the rub...when I show up for court, I can be incarcerated immediately while the court determines an outcome of a case that has already been decided.

So I need a backup plan. The stuff I have for CS needs to get to the event. Is there someone local who can take these things to the event in case I am not free to do so?

Oh my RaZ! That is just not fair! I wish I could do something to help about the court! My brother isn't to far from you in GC and a daughter in Canton. I could pick them up if you could get the items to one of them. In the mean time I'll be saying a prayer that all goes well.:fl

Oh my RaZ! That is just not fair! I wish I could do something to help about the court! My brother isn't to far from you in GC and a daughter in Canton. I could pick them up if you could get the items to one of them. In the mean time I'll be saying a prayer that all goes well.
fl.gif
Fair is not part of the legal process.

What fair is, is getting the stuff I have to Chicken Stock in case something happens to me. I was asked to share our meager supplies with the group and I want those supplies to get to the group. I think that I'm going to need some help.

This is not my stuff, this is stuff that belongs to all of us who attend Chicken Stock.

Last edited:
Raz...what a waste of our taxpayer dollars to say the least. Has anyone contacted the local news on this? It's only chickens and bees!

I have one lonely pearl guinea male that needs a home...from my CL ad:

Lonely Male Guinea Fowl - $10 (Zeeland)

Lost his friend over the winter. He's two years old. Pearl. Needs to go with other guineas. Sits and stares pitifully at his reflection in the truck bumper. Healthy, no heat over last two winters, free ranges and comes back to coop at night. Comes when called. Good home a must or he can stay here, I just don't want another guinea but will get one if I can't place him in a good home.

Last edited:
Good news and bad news.
I have plates, cups, napkins, plastic ware and the donation jars from the last Chicken Stock. I also have the sign in book from years past. These items I obtained from Opa and Granny a few days ago.

I will bring them to Chicken Stock. If I am able.

That brings about the bad news...
The local ordinance officer paid me another visit today. He made a point of describing that I have a court appearance on June 18th and he will be doing all he can to see that I am jailed at that time for alleged probation violations stemming from a two-year old case of possibly having chickens and bees.
Herein lies the rub...when I show up for court, I can be incarcerated immediately while the court determines an outcome of a case that has already been decided.

So I need a backup plan. The stuff I have for CS needs to get to the event. Is there someone local who can take these things to the event in case I am not free to do so?

Can you bring to me in AA while you're here? I'll take them up.. though I can't stay very long. What about your dogs and birds? Do you have a friend that can care for them for you?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom