Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Well I went and overdid it today. My woodcutting friend and his buddy brought over a new wood stove for me. It has twice the capacity of the one I have. We sat around for a few hours drinking beer and shooting the breeze. After a brief rainstorm I used my tractor to get the stove up on the front porch. My only physical effort was moving the control levers for the loader. The stove is on the porch and staged to move into the living room. I just have to clear the living room and pull out the old stove. That is a task that will have to wait until later.

The only real work I did today was gather eggs and fill the feed and water bowls. Even so, it took a toll on me. However, the aches and pains were caused by actually doing something productive. At least I'm not suffering from a couch potato mishap. All in all, this is a good ache. I can deal with that.
very nice stove that should heat your house very nicely

Well I went and overdid it today. My woodcutting friend and his buddy brought over a new wood stove for me. It has twice the capacity of the one I have. We sat around for a few hours drinking beer and shooting the breeze. After a brief rainstorm I used my tractor to get the stove up on the front porch. My only physical effort was moving the control levers for the loader. The stove is on the porch and staged to move into the living room. I just have to clear the living room and pull out the old stove. That is a task that will have to wait until later.

The only real work I did today was gather eggs and fill the feed and water bowls. Even so, it took a toll on me. However, the aches and pains were caused by actually doing something productive. At least I'm not suffering from a couch potato mishap. All in all, this is a good ache. I can deal with that.
That is one HOSS of a stove dude!

okay one gearheaded geek to another gearhead. Which block is under the hood of your LTD?

That is one HOSS of a stove dude!

okay one gearheaded geek to another gearhead. Which block is under the hood of your LTD?
390 big block, 2v carb. Basically it was the truck engine repackaged in the car and somewhat detuned. A good tuner can coax out around 315hp. I'm not that tuner. :(

Sorry.

(not really, ;))

Attachments

• 1pun.jpg
    1pun.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
That's a new song parody I'll sing to DH to make him laugh!

Well, I didn't find any furnace filter material at HD or the local Ace except the usual 16x20 in a cardboard frame. So I ordered some online that I found that was white. My reason for wanting white is to not cut down on the light coming in. No shipping, be here in 4 days.

Well, I didn't find any furnace filter material at HD or the local Ace except the usual 16x20 in a cardboard frame. So I ordered some online that I found that was white. My reason for wanting white is to not cut down on the light coming in. No shipping, be here in 4 days.
I got mine at a 'do-it-best- franchise in a small rural town.
Got a link to what you bought?

Back
Top Bottom