Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Breed wise I am unfortunately no help…. But gender wise…. Unless I’m loosing it I believe they are both roosters
Oh I know they are both roosters, it was a rhetorical question. It was a statement about buying "pullets" from places like TSC. Caveat emptor.
Later in the day I saw one of them trying to mount a hen. So maybe I'm getting close to POL.

Did anyone see the meteor shower last night? It was too overcast here. Maybe tonight it will be clear enough. We are predicted to have frost tonight. I'm working on bringing all of the potted plants inside. That is forcing me to do some housework and organizing to make room for them. It's too darn nice to be inside today but I need to do the necessaries. Dammit.

Oh I know they are both roosters, it was a rhetorical question. It was a statement about buying "pullets" from places like TSC. Caveat emptor.
Later in the day I saw one of them trying to mount a hen. So maybe I'm getting close to POL.

Did anyone see the meteor shower last night? It was too overcast here. Maybe tonight it will be clear enough. We are predicted to have frost tonight. I'm working on bringing all of the potted plants inside. That is forcing me to do some housework and organizing to make room for them. It's too darn nice to be inside today but I need to do the necessaries. Dammit.
Ahhh alrighty gotcha, I first had made a joke about those are some odd looking hens but quickly edited it out because I was like we idk I don’t wanna come off as rude 😂 and no I didn’t see it last night, but I would have loved to!

@Dreamzchaser
Show that poor bird a mercy. Put her down.
I know it will be difficult and painful to your gentle soul.
I don't have a heart to look at her in her eyes and kill her. Hub can't cause he is handicap needless to say make a hole and bury her.

I put a bit of vetrx on her waddled and comb for her to breathe better. Gave her another bath and she was very attentive as you can see in picture. Massaged her bottom and felt some coming out but was very little poop in the water. She finally was relax enough fir me to put her in a box in the bedroom. When awake, all she wants is to be with me held up and wanted to go outside with the others. I allowed 2 to come in and visit with her for a bit. Screenshot_20231022_162230.jpg

@Dreamzchaser , so sorry I didn't see this sooner, once again I didn't get notified that there was activity on this thread!
She looks alert in this latest picture, how is she doing? Eating or drinking? Many/ most abdominal issues, liver or heart failure, just aren't very treatable, no matter what's done.
Hoping for the best here...
Mary

Back
Top Bottom