Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I think the purdue game was more damaging! We were late filling out our brackets (so we wrote in the games that were already played) and he was SURE purdue was going to beat Little Rock....and then double OT happened. There were 3min left in the regulation and he was all "oh, purdue has this wrapped up" but noooooooo.

Good Day,

I am new to Detroit and looking to purchase some pullets ASAP! I'd prefer NOT to drive over an hour away so as local as possible would be great! Please Help!

CL might find you something....there are quite a few folks here in SE MI someone might chime in.

Welcome to BYC Mi Chat!

Well I have been gone from this group for a couple years. Life threw some curves,had to sell off the flock and move into an apartment. Well good news. Got a mortgage in the works. Moving back to a small country place on 2 acres so time to start planning my new coop!

I think the purdue game was more damaging! We were late filling out our brackets (so we wrote in the games that were already played) and he was SURE purdue was going to beat Little Rock....and then double OT happened. There were 3min left in the regulation and he was all "oh, purdue has this wrapped up" but noooooooo.

And then Middle Tennessee happened, and upset Michigan State. Pretty sure that nuked the last of the perfect brackets there. Gotta feel sorry for someone who was that close and then have that shocker happen to them, especially if they're in a Money pool.
Good Day,

I am new to Detroit and looking to purchase some pullets ASAP! I'd prefer NOT to drive over an hour away so as local as possible would be great! Please Help!
You might want to check in with your local regulations about if you can actually keep chickens in the City of Detroit. If I recall correctly, there was somebody in Detroit who had their goats and chickens taken away from them over some BS local regulations. Like a couple of chickens were causing all of Detroit's issues.
roll.png

I posted in the duck forum, but I'm trying to figure out if the 3rd duckling is KC or something else. It looked different from all the other ones in the bin, and according to the employees and the sign, it should be mallard, KC, Rouen, or pekin. Bigger bill than the KCs, black/pink splotchy feet, and bluish down. Anyone have any ideas?? (I know, I know....wait until it grows. Lol)

The one on the left for a color comparison...
Looks like a Rouen. You'll need to find it a friend, lol!

Back
Top Bottom