Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Not me. I'd have to tear out all of that stuff. However, the industrial meat cooler could be filled with beer! :drool

The building would make a nice wood shop though.

This property is a bit over my budget as listed and I haven't seen the interior yet. It's located about 5 miles past BFE. :lol:

BFE??? What did I miss? I've got lots more lilacs for you too. Mary
https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/13372/what-is-the-etymology-of-bfe :oops:

Those lilacs would definitely have to go. All of the foundation plantings need serious landscaping help. However, the big lilac not pictured would stay as a tribute to tradition. So I'm not a complete _____. ;)

Still, it is all speculation at this point. I need information from the realtor and I need to see inside before I even consider making an offer.

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/13372/what-is-the-etymology-of-bfe :oops:

Those lilacs would definitely have to go. All of the foundation plantings need serious landscaping help. However, the big lilac not pictured would stay as a tribute to tradition. So I'm not a complete _____. ;)

Still, it is all speculation at this point. I need information from the realtor and I need to see inside before I even consider making an offer.
I have a very old house and pruned back 2 ancient lilacs. One bush pushes against my kitchen window screen and fills my kitchen with fragrance every spring.

Why didn't anyone ever tell me how much fun turkey poults were?
They are like 2-legged puppies. :lau

Yep had them last year they are fun but their poop is the size of golf balls ans stinky LMAO. They would go for walks with me and my dog and follow me across the 'road' when I went to visit the neighbors. Probably wouldn't have bought them had I known they were fast growers. I think I'll stick with chickens regular and bantam size. I'm taking care of four coops as it is. LOL

I can't complain about the size of poop. The more, the better my compost piles get.
Thanks to chicken poo and good composting techniques, I have managed to transform this poor city lot into black gold over the time I've lived here.

I just broke down a 4x4x4 compost pile over the weekend and created a new garden bed that is ready for planting. Now I just have to decide what to plant there.

Back
Top Bottom