Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Not yet. When out boiler died, solar companies were too busy to respond, much less come out. Now there's a solar powered Generac advertised.
Mary
we do not but there is a family on 7mile east of Lincoln lake that has a huge set of solar panels in his yard, back off the street a bit but you can see them from the road. looks like enough to power his house and business. there are company's offering free installation

Do you know who is doing that? And who did the person you're talking about? I'm in that general area too.
I don't know them personally but walk my dog down 7 mile often. and if you look to the north side of the road just past Slayton lake, before Ashly you can't miss them, they have about 25 panels, on the ground. really pretty interesting.....The adds I have heard on the radio so??

Hi all and good morning.

Butterscotch’s eye is now completely swollen shut. It looks like she is getting picked on after further checking. She has some scabbing around her eye. I’m not really sure what to do for her. Any suggestions please??
These photos are from last night and this morning. Could I give her an eye drop or something?

Attachments

• EE5517D4-DE8D-472A-8739-E6FC25589457.jpeg
    EE5517D4-DE8D-472A-8739-E6FC25589457.jpeg
    586.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DD761B3A-2AF8-4C7F-982F-91CD3922B6C0.jpeg
    DD761B3A-2AF8-4C7F-982F-91CD3922B6C0.jpeg
    633.9 KB · Views: 2
Butterscotch’s eye is now completely swollen shut. It looks like she is getting picked on after further checking. She has some scabbing around her eye. I’m not really sure what to do for her. Any suggestions please??
These photos are from last night and this morning. Could I give her an eye drop or something?
How long has it been swollen?
Only on the one side?
She could have been bitten/stung.....or it could be a sinus infection.
You could rinse eye with saline using siphon bottle or needleless syringe,
but not sure that would really help.
Any other symptoms?
Can't do much unless cause is known for sure...and even then.

Hi all and good morning.

rinse with saline or vetericyn eye or wound care. I highly recommend any of the products.
https://www.chewy.com/brands/veteri...M_s0OFQWLRhNTvLa3XxNLto_6IR2kqphoCzvMQAvD_BwE
Pull back eye lids as much as you can to make sure there isn't some bedding in there. Also check nazal cavity for blockage etc.

If other birds are picking on her - either isolate her or dab some blue kote on a q-tip on any open wounds to keep from attracting more picking.

How long has it been swollen?
Only on the one side?
She could have been bitten/stung.....or it could be a sinus infection.
You could rinse eye with saline using siphon bottle or needleless syringe,
but not sure that would really help.
Any other symptoms?
Can't do much unless cause is known for sure...and even then.
I noticed it on Saturday. It was only slightly swollen. Last night it was worse then today completely swollen shut.
There is a bit of scabbing around the area that could be either her scratching or someone pecking at her. No other symptoms other than this is my girl with the limp on and off for a few months.

I throw in a bucket of mowed down weeds for them to forage through but don’t think it could be that…..

Back
Top Bottom