Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

@troyer I was messing with him outside and told him that he has children all over Michigan,lol Hub started laughing at me,lol

I asked hub if he wanted to go to the CCS22 but he said is too hot to be outside,lol
I am going and bringing the eating devices (Plates,Forks,Spoons...) lol I heard that the electric forrest will be Jyune 23-26.,. I am so glad to be away at least one day. Just as glad I am away from Muskegon. It has turned into a marihuana city. It makes me sick to my stomach. That is why the Army used me to be the drug officer. Just by smelling I knew,lol (oops! I was a K9 for them?)

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to Saturday! I'm bringing something called Crock Pot Burrito. It's also known as Mexican Lasagna. I make it gluten free with corn tortillas.

Note to GF people: I make the recipe with GF ingredients, but our house is NOT GF. DH is a card carrying wheat eater.

It'll be in a crock pot, so I'll need a plug in to keep it warm.

Ok, 2 yr old again....
Scenario:
Lil mama goes broody. Take her out and eggs and goes back every day. Close nest at night. 13 June decided to let her and gave her baby mama's eggs because she had not been laying. So she has a June 10,11,13,and 14 eggs since the 13th. ( had already eaten June 12th)

Question: when is she due? I meant the eggs,lol Put a fan towards her. It's very hot and I carried 2 pregnancies during summer and it was awful, so I feel so bad for her.

So, do I count 21 days from the 10th or when?

Back
Top Bottom