Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

We also had a great Thanksgiving. Son from Chicago came. And, of course, my 3 other children were here with their families. We had lots of food and good times. My youngest grandchild, 2yr, and great grandchild, almost 1, were both so adorable and made us laugh. Warms the heart to have the family together and making good memories.

So Pitbull is de-throned. Lovechild x Rachel should produce a good layer.
Feel so bad for him. I let him out and need to put Lovechild away so he can go and be a chicken.
Lovechild does everyone except Sophia the naked neck because that kid is fast. Definitely she is bipolar with add and add. Eggless as well. And he cannot get Pelosi because she is the Alpha hen and she gives him a run for the dance. He dances and she just gives him a steady look and he just goes away,lol

But Rachel is roosting with him. The problem, they do not get broody,lol So no Rachel & Lovechild peeps here,lol

So Pitbull is de-throned. Lovechild x Rachel should produce a good layer.
Mr. Troyer, why is Pitbull not crowing anymore? Only hear Lovechild but he will not crow. I put Lovechild away for 2 days because he chases after Pitbull and Pitbull runs away. He will not even put up a fight. I miss my Pitbull. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom