Michigan ~ To ship on Monday Feb 2, 2009

jab91864

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 3, 2007
Northern Michigan
Collected this weekend. Eggs will be similar to those in the picture. Will ship priority with delivery confirmation (that is included in the price listed below).

You could get pure or mixed my birds are all spending the winter together at this time. I am offering standard eggs at this time. PM if you are interested in banty eggs and I will see what I can do. The silkies are always on verge of a rebellion (going broody) so I hate to count my eggs before I get them...lol
tongue.png

Please post sold and pm me your information to ship.

Paypal only ((no e-checks)) to:: [email protected]

1-doz (+ extras) = $15.00
2-doz (+ extras) = $28.00

Anyone wishing to send a money order for a batch of eggs please pm me for arrangements.

eggs1-19-09.jpg

Julie
smile.png

Last edited:
do u know what breeds are in the mix? I see what u own but what is laying? I am also in mich. I am very interested. Thanks

Quote:
Sorry to say I can't swear who is laying right now. They have just come off of a nice long 3-month break
roll.png
and have been laying well the past month.

Julie
smile.png

Quote:
Hey Randy !!!

It's great to see you here. Anybody that is buying eggs I can very highly recommend Randy as I have bought several batches of eggs from him last year.
thumbsup.gif

I consider all mine to be EE's. I have some that were hatchery stock and I bought some auracana cross eggs last year. The eggs I bought and hatched last year were from a mixed flock, possible pures and possible mixes the result.

Basically I'm the barnyard flock hobbyist. I like all the eye candy of the different breeds .

Julie
smile.png

Quote:
They would ship out of Oscoda probably since I work in that town and would need to sneak out of work
wink.png
to go to the post office....

Julie
smile.png

Small world we own a cottage between tawas and oscoda on 23. Do u think u will have more next week when it will be warmer. Let me know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom