Michigan

mexis birds

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
Michigan
Michigan Chickenstock is so far planned for the first Sat. in August. We have some neat chicken stuff to raffle,but would love more....Im doing all the meat and some sides and pop and coffee.

I am in SE Michigan,zip code 48074.I am about 10 minutes outside of Port Huron.It is open to everyone....all I need is a head count for food.Im asking everyone bring a side dish or munchies.I have room for campers if anyone needs to stay and there are also a couple campgrounds close to us too.

Last edited:
This will be my first Chickenstock but from what ive heard anything can happen.....but our goal is good food and good friends.Ive been planning a couple cute little chicken games and i have some neat raffle things and im crocheting some chicken afgans(sp?) to raffle also. If you have babies to sell....bring em or eggs. All ideas are welcome....

Dish to pass and any eggs or chicks you need to sell,im taking care of the meat and some side dishes.Ill also do the pop and coffee.If anyone wants anything stronger(lol)bring that too.Ill have some beer....wheres chickenjane? i have 2 new baby blue silkies.....more on the way too:bun

Rooster wanted!!! Hey Michiganders, I'm looking for a rooster chick- hatched this spring. I am looking for a Golden Polish with a black crest. That's black/buff with a black crest. I managed to keep 39 out of 39 chicks alive this spring, 17 of which I hatched in our bator. Wouldn't you know it, the kids' FAVORITE CHICKEN, Stash , one of the first we bought this spring, met with an unfortunate accident at 8 weeks. We are all just sick over it. The kids feel so bad. I know I'll never be able to replace our Stash but I'd like to find one just like him. Our other Polish, Stella ,is missing him, too. So, does anyone have an extra Golden Polish rooster they would part with? I will probably have to part with some of the chicks I hatched. Looks like several roos there. Thanks, everyone. We live in Clarkston.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom