Quote:
Oh, is today jobby nooner day?

Yup, I'm at work
smile.png
Jobbie is not my thing...

Quote:
Heh, thanks.
smile.png
We don't have cable, so I'm having withdrawls waiting for the latest season to hit Netflix.
wink.png

mee tooo.....

You poor people!
sad.png
This year's storyline so awesome. (I'm probably not helping am i?)
hide.gif

My coop is Tardis blue and we have a RIR named Amy Pond.
smile.png

@Migellas I love your avatar, too. And @babigyrl, your Dalek gif is too cute!

Quote:
Pictures!! Take lots of pictures Keyt!!
big_smile.png

You know I will. I'll have to find a place to upload pics so everyone can see them and hopefully copy them. I'm looking for all my rechargeable batteries and getting them ready. Might be good to bring more than one memory card too lol.

2 more ducklings and 2 chicks have hatched with 7 or 8 chicks pipped. I'm sure by the end of the day I'll have most of them hatched. I'll have to see how warm its going to be to decide if I should bring any of them.

I'm SOOO excited!!! Especially after stressing all week thinking I wouldn't be able to go!!!

I'm just SO excited!!!

put them in photobucket and then paste a link here
I would, but when I used that site I messed it up so back it never worked again and I haven't found another one except for snapfish.com that I like

Quote:
Welcome tsparrow! I'm a newbie too and I have to say this is a great bunch of people and quick to help out. I am planning on coming to chickenstock for a bit too. Maybe we can leave with a couple new chickies but I don't dare ask my husband now. I'll just pack a crate or bin in the trunk....just in case.
fl.gif

[URL]http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-looney-toons-014.gif[/URL]

My husband will have the truck so hopefully I will be able to fit a create in my little focus. I told him I needed a truck...
big_smile.png

just to remind everyone what my van looked like on the way home from chickenstock last year:

9221_100.jpg

Quote:
You know I will. I'll have to find a place to upload pics so everyone can see them and hopefully copy them. I'm looking for all my rechargeable batteries and getting them ready. Might be good to bring more than one memory card too lol.

2 more ducklings and 2 chicks have hatched with 7 or 8 chicks pipped. I'm sure by the end of the day I'll have most of them hatched. I'll have to see how warm its going to be to decide if I should bring any of them.

I'm SOOO excited!!! Especially after stressing all week thinking I wouldn't be able to go!!!

I'm just SO excited!!!

I would, but when I used that site I messed it up so back it never worked again and I haven't found another one except for snapfish.com that I like

I've had a photobucket account for years...but can others do the right click and copy thing there do you know?

Quote:

I've had a photobucket account for years...but can others do the right click and copy thing there do you know?

Keyt - You just create a Chickenstock album and then post the link to it and everyone can go in and look at pictures, even if they don't have an account there.

Quote:
My husband will have the truck so hopefully I will be able to fit a create in my little focus. I told him I needed a truck...
big_smile.png

just to remind everyone what my van looked like on the way home from chickenstock last year:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/9221_100.jpg

I definitely need a truck or a van. I can’t fit that much in the little focus. I really want a turkey, so that might be the only thing I will be able to fit. Well, I may have to tell my daughter she needs to stay home to make some more room for the animals.
big_smile.png
Is anyone selling turkeys at chickenstock?

Quote:

Keyt - You just create a Chickenstock album and then post the link to it and everyone can go in and look at pictures, even if they don't have an account there.

Oh I know, but I just wonder if people can copy pics there. Creating an album there isn't a problem I just want others to get pics they want. Some places like webshots don't let you copy pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom