Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to share with someone and I figure you all might understand. I bought my first incubator (used) and am expecting my eggs to hatch out this Friday/Saturday. I'm so egg-cited!!! I set 12 Turken eggs and couple of our Ameracauna mix eggs. I am PRAYING
bow.gif
most of them hatch out!!!

Kathy

Quote:
Lovely soap you make, Saddina! My extended family did an Etsy Christmas exchange this year- everything gifted had to come from Etsy, under a certain amount, etc. It was great fun! Do you like it as a venue to sell? I do a lot of work with wool- wet felted bags, purses, scarves, and other funky stuff. I also nuno felt. Locally, I can sell in boutiques with a 60/40% (60 for me, 40 for the store), but like the idea of selling on Etsy all for myself. But, it's so vast...and then there's the shipping involved.... do you find the competition stiff?

I'm guessing things like this would sell on Etsy, but not really sure.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/86807_2011-_starting_in_spring_019.jpg

As a current Etsy addict ( Thank god I have the internet at work) I can tell you those would definitly sell.
smile.png

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I brought my Silkies home last night, now I have to come up with names for all 4 girls and figure out a way to tell them apart lol
big_smile.png

Quote:
Cool, I am originally from up around Edmore, but moved here when I met my husband. The fair is the best, only another week away. There is nothing better than " What do you wanna do for dinner tonight?, Uh go to the fair of course!"

Quote:
uhh, are you planning on keeping or selling the Turkens? I just had a terrible, terrible, absolutely terrible hatchery experience and am losing my entire new stock of new chickies. whoever is still alive by the weekend I will have to cull. Now I am looking for Turkens to replace the sad and sick little guys! Does anybody else here have Turkens?

Quote:
uhh, are you planning on keeping or selling the Turkens? I just had a terrible, terrible, absolutely terrible hatchery experience and am losing my entire new stock of new chickies. whoever is still alive by the weekend I will have to cull. Now I am looking for Turkens to replace the sad and sick little guys! Does anybody else here have Turkens?

Avalon1984 - I am planning on selling them. I want to keep probably 2 or so for myself but the rest will have to be sold. I want to hatch out polish next!
smile.png
I put an ad here and also one on Clist
hmm.png
..... In hopes that I have a good hatch.

Quote:
I went fishing off our dock for the first time on Saturday and caught 2 Sunfish. Of course I put them back in. For the first 15 casts I had little fishies following me each time, some perch and bass here and there. There is something to be said about the relaxing part of fishing. I am hooked
big_smile.png
I will get me my fishing license this Saturday! Enjoy the summer everybody!

Quote:

Avalon1984 - I am planning on selling them. I want to keep probably 2 or so for myself but the rest will have to be sold. I want to hatch out polish next!
smile.png
I put an ad here and also one on Clist
hmm.png
..... In hopes that I have a good hatch.

Put me on the list please, pretty pretty pretty please
smile.png
You can just PM me when they are hatched
smile.png
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom