Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two araucana chicks hatched last night whilst I was in a benedryl coma, so I missed it! One is tufted and the other is not
big_smile.png

There are still plenty of pipped eggs ready to hatch, so hopefully I don't miss these ones!

Congrats Stacykins...I have 4 hatched red comet/Ameracauna mixed chicks that have hatched under one of my broody hens. One egg left unhatched. Baby chicks are SO cute!
Off to Traverse city today...DH has a EKG.

Quote:
Looks just like my 11 week old BR, I now know he's a he because one morning he was on roost, crowed for the first time, surpised himself, and fell off, then he "barked" like what just happened? My other BR is hopefully a girl, cross my fingers! They are my two favorites and I don't want to send them to camp.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Here's a partial reciept.... you have to order a bunch to make it worth the added costs of shipping chocolate into a desert...
droolin.gif

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/51074888

Curse you girlfriend for posting this site!!! There was a reason I didnt ask for it!!
O lordy what to buy first? Chocolate drenched rice crispy treats
droolin.gif
? Chocolate drenched deluxe popcorn
love.gif
? Chocolate drenched double stiff oreo cookies
wee.gif
? Or do something different and get s'mores swimming in chocolate
love.gif
droolin.gif
wee.gif
???
It aint easy being a fat girl!

Quote:
If only they could combine all those chocolate drenched goodies into one chocolate drenched superfood and call it DEATH BY CHOCOLATE! Then the meaning of life would be revealed.

Quote:
grocer's daughter, empire, michigan www.grocersdaughter.com

Lordy you people are killing me here! Time to get off this couch and away this computer!! Have to get feed, shavings and a coke slurpee then get to work cleaning coops. Got mites on my chickens and they have to be dusted and I want to rototill my runs!
Clear sky and sun is shining its gonna be a hot one!! I will be glowing for sure!!!

ya.gif

Quote:
If only they could combine all those chocolate drenched goodies into one chocolate drenched superfood and call it DEATH BY CHOCOLATE! Then the meaning of life would be revealed.

When I was in college my friends did an "everything chocolate" on my birthday. Chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cookies, chocolate goodies. I could not look at chocolate for about a month lol!
Yippee I recovered
woot.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
!!!

Hillbilly Hen, your Barred Rock is so pretty. (Can you call a rooster pretty?) I've bought 2 BPRs this year and both ended up being roosters so I cannot keep them.
sad.png
I rehomed one earlier this summer and the second is 4 weeks old but I need to keep him until I can integrate him and his brooder mate with my little flock. So no BPR for me this year.
sad.png
I will just have to admire the pics other BYCers post.

I don't know if you all heard about the crazy day Grand Rapids had yesterday, but I live just blocks from where the standoff with police ended. The expressway and main road by my house were closed. Police were everywhere! I is usually very quiet here and this has shaken people up quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom