Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
I like how you think Kimmie, I set in my chair out in the barnyard as well. Sometimes I toss treats, sometimes I just set with the camera. Sometimes nothing at all, just setting. Chickens are fun. Glad you're here amoungst us.

May cross gender hen did crow a few times, it was no where near the volume of a real male. It sounded kinda like a sick bantam cock.
She was rehomed to a pen with a large male and two other RIR hens. It took a couple of weeks to accept she was a she and start laying again.

I don't have much to say except
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif
to the newbies. I just wanted to post because I'm excited to say this is my ONE THOUSANDTH post in a year!!!
smile.png

Does that mean I talk too much??

WAIT, no one answer that
gig.gif

Quote:
Where?
hu.gif

The "Crossroads" show in Indianapolis I believe. I've heard about it...should be GREAT to attend and see some mighty fine chickens. Too far for me but for those downstaters would be very worthwhile from what I hear.

Quote:
Welcome! I'm north of Petoskey!

My husband has taken to calling me the crazy chicken lady... but he still enjoys the fresh eggs and helped look for a lost chicken the other day.

Quote:
Where?
hu.gif

The "Crossroads" show in Indianapolis I believe. I've heard about it...should be GREAT to attend and see some mighty fine chickens. Too far for me but for those downstaters would be very worthwhile from what I hear.

Mom & I are going down on Sunday to look around at the show & then visit friends down the road at ARBA Convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom